Hudson have partnered with Stormwind Studios to offer Live Online Cisco Classes – which are broadcast in real-time over the internet by qualified and highly experienced tutors. Students have the ability to ask the tutor questions, and interact with other students.
Just like a class room environment, the tutor uses on-screen illustrations, diagrams, charts, and other tools to teach the class. Through the use of green screen technology, the tutor is able to produce any kind of graphical illustration to aide their lesson.
All live classes are recorded allowing you to go back and review the class. By enrolling onto a Live Online Class course, you will also have access to previous lessons, live labs, downloadable material, and mock exams.
Watch this video to learn how live online classes can benefit you
Classes are run throughout the year. Click below to see when the next Cisco classes are running. This course allows you to enroll into as many Cisco CCNP (Security) 300-206 SENSS live classes for 12 months. Previous lessons, with Q&A sessions are also recorded allowing you to go back and watch previous classes in your own time. You can see what kinds of questions students ask and how the tutor is responding.
Book yourself into unlimited live classes for 12 months
Jump into any running class as many times as you like for 12 months
Watch previous (recorded) classes as many times as you like for 12 months
Ask questions during the live class
Access to mock exams provided for 12 months
Access to tutors provided for 12 months
Access to downloadable material and guides provided for 12 months
Access to labs/simulators provided for 12 months
Accessible on all devices
Click the play button on the bottom left-hand corner to watch a class demo with Q&A session
Cisco CCNP Security: SENSS is an online training course that is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification. Additionally, it is designed to prepare security engineers with the knowledge and hands-on experience to prepare them to configure Cisco perimeter edge security solutions utilizing Cisco Switches, Cisco Routers, and Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Firewalls. Read Less
The goal of this online training course is to provide students with foundational knowledge and the capabilities to implement and managed security on Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco Routers with the firewall feature set, and Cisco Switches. Student will gain hands-on experience with configuring various perimeter security solutions for mitigating outside threats and securing network zones. At the end of this online training course, students will be able to reduce the risk to their IT infrastructures and applications using Cisco Switches, Cisco ASA, and Router security appliance feature and provide detailed operations support for these products.
Instructor: Ryan Lindfield
Exam Number: 300-206 SENSS
Cisco Secure Design Principles
- Course Overview
- Network Security Zoning
- Cisco Module Network Security Architecture
- Cisco SecureX Architecture and Cisco TrustSec Solution
- Intro Cisco Network Infrastructure Architecture and Deploying Cisco IOS Control Plane Security Controls, Cisco IOS Management Plane
- Security Controls
- Deploying Cisco ASA Management Plane Security Controls
- Configuring Cisco Traffic Telemetry Methods
- Deploying Cisco IOS Layer 2 and Layer 3 Data Plane Security Controls
- Introducing Network Address Translation
- Deploying Cisco ASA Network Address Translation
- Deploying Cisco IOS Software Network Address Translation
- Introducing Cisco Threat Controls
- Deploying Cisco ASA Basic Access Policies
- Deploying Cisco ASA Application Inspection Policies
- Deploying Cisco ASA Botnet Traffic Filtering
- Deploying Cisco ASA Identity Based Firewall
- Deploying Cisco IOS Software with Basic Zone-Based Firewall Policy
- Deploying Cisco IOS Software ZBFW with Application Inspection Policies
- Understanding and implementing Cisco modular Network Security Architectures such as SecureX and TrustSec.
- Deploy Cisco Infrastructure management and control plane security controls.
- Configuring Cisco layer 2 and layer 3 data plane security controls.
- Implement and maintain Cisco ASA Network Address Translations (NAT).Implement and maintain Cisco IOS Software Network Address Translations (NAT).
- Designing and deploying Cisco Threat Defense solutions on a Cisco ASA utilizing access policy and application and identity based inspection.
- Implementing Botnet Traffic Filters.
- Deploying Cisco IOS Zone-Based Policy Firewalls (ZBFW).
- Configure and verify Cisco IOS ZBFW Application Inspection Policy.
- Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT) certification
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) certification
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system
- Network security engineers
- Individuals seeking the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification
Deploying Cisco Network Infrastructure Protection Solutions
Deploying NAT on Cisco IOS and Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Firewalls
Deploying Threat Controls on Cisco ASA Firewalls
Deploying Threat Controls on Cisco IOS Software
24×7 Hands-On Labs
Get hands-on practice with real world scenarios just like a traditional class. This course includes the following hands-on labs.
Lab 1: Configuring Configure Cisco Policy Protection (CPP) and Management Plane Protection (MPP)
Lab 2: Configure Traffic Telemetry Methods
Lab 3: Configure Layer 2 Data Plan Security
Lab 4: Configure Layer 2 Data Plan Security
Lab 5: Configure NAT on Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance (ASA) Firewall
Lab 6: Configure NAT on Cisco IOS Software
Lab 7: Configure Cisco ASA Access Policy
Lab 8: Configure Cisco ASA Application Inspection Policy
Lab 9: Configure Cisco ASA Botnet Traffic Filter
Lab 10: Configure Cisco ASA Identity Based Firewall
Lab 11: Configure Cisco IOS Software Zone-Based Firewall (ZBFW)
Lab 12: Configure Cisco IOS Software ZBFW Application Inspection Policy Lab Activity Solutions
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
The knowledge and experience are recommended before attending this online training course:
Who Should Attend this Course?