Get 12 months access to a bundle of certification courses. This course bundle contains 59 certification courses and 9 bonus non-certification courses, which are normally priced at £89 ($140) or more on their own. By purchasing this bundle, you can save a fortune on your learning costs. Our bundles are the smartest way to boost your career skills!
The Complete IT Course Bundle is ideal for both the IT beginner and expert. It contains a huge number of IT certification courses to either start building your IT career or develop it. You simply choose what you want to do from the bundle as and when you please.
The bundle is aimed at anyone wishing to: start a career in IT; broaden their current IT skills; upgrade their current IT certifications; explore new technical fields; or increase their salary by gaining more qualifications.
The bundle covers a variety of areas from basic IT repair and maintenance, to more advanced technical areas such as IT Security, Cisco Networking, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Applications Development… and much, much more.
Each course leads to a certification. Depending on your level of experience, you can choose to take one or as many courses in the bundle as you like.
Examples of certifications you can gain through this course:
What’s in the bundle?
This bundle contains 59 separate certification courses that you will get when you enroll, plus 9 bonus non-certification courses. The courses are listed below in their own certification category.
GOOD TO KNOW: By enrolling onto this course you will get access to all of the courses listed on this course page. You will not have to pay for each course individually.
- CompTIA A+: 220-901 Essentials
- CompTIA A+: 220-902 Practical Application
- CompTIA Cloud Overview
- CompTIA Cloud+: CV0-001
- CompTIA IT Fundamentals: FC0-U51
- CompTIA Mobility+: MB0-001
- CompTIA Network+: N10-006
- CompTIA Security+: SY0-401
- Cisco 100-105: ICND1 – Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1
- Cisco 200-105: ICND2 – Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2
- Cisco 200-355: WIFUND – Implementing Cisco Wireless Network Fundamentals
- Cisco 210-060: CICD Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices
- Cisco 210-065: CIVND – Implementing Cisco Video Network Devices
- Cisco 210-260: IINS – Implementing Cisco Network Security
- Cisco 300-101: ROUTE – Implementing Cisco IP Routing
- Cisco 300-115: SWITCH – Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks
- Cisco 300-135: TSHOOT – Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks
- Microsoft 70-243: Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Microsoft 70-246: Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud
- Microsoft 70-247: Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud
- Microsoft 70-331: Core Solutions of SharePoint Server 2013
- Microsoft 70-332: Advanced Solutions of SharePoint Server 2013
- Microsoft 70-336: Core Solutions of Lync Server 2013
- Microsoft 70-337: Enterprise Voice & Online Services with Lync Server 2013
- Microsoft 70-341: Core Solutions of Exchange Server 2013
- Microsoft 70-342: Advanced Solutions of Exchange Server 2013
- Microsoft 70-346: Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements Part 1
- Microsoft 70-347: Enabling Office 365 Services Part 2
- Microsoft 70-409: Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Center
- Microsoft 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (R2)
- Microsoft 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012 (R2)
- Microsoft 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services (R2)
- Microsoft 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- Microsoft 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- Microsoft 70-461: Querying SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-462: Administering SQL Server 2012 Databases
- Microsoft 70-463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-464: Developing SQL Server 2012 Databases
- Microsoft 70-465: Designing Database Solutions for SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-466: Implementing Data Models & Reports with SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-467: Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-486: Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications
- Microsoft 70-487: Developing Azure and Web Services
- Microsoft 70-488: Developing SharePoint Server 2013 Core Solutions
- Microsoft 70-489: Developing SharePoint Server 2013 Advanced Solutions
- Microsoft 70-687: Configuring Windows 8 (R2)
- Microsoft 70-688: Managing and Maintaining Windows 8
- Microsoft 70-697: Configuring Windows Devices (Windows 10)
- Microsoft Developing ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Applications
- Microsoft .NET 4.5 Programming with HTML 5
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) – Service Operations
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)- Foundations V3
- VMware vSphere VCP 5.5
- Oracle 11g 1Z0-051: SQL Fundamentals
- Oracle 11g 1Z0-052: Administration I
- Oracle Database 12c: SQL Fundamentals 1Z0-061
- Oracle Database 12c: Installation and Administration 1Z0-062
- Certified Information Systems Security Pro (CISSP) 2015
Bonus Non-certification Courses:
- Unix Administration Basics
- Java Programming
- CSS Essentials
- Cyber Security Awareness and Prevention
- Cloud Computing Security Knowledge (CCSK)
- Data Security Compliance
- EXIN Cloud Computing
- HTML Essentials
How much can I potentially earn with these certifications?
Each certification offers a different level of earning potential. The more certifications you gain from the course, the higher your earning potential and job prospects. See what the UK and US national average salary is for people with these certifications from the course bundle:
- CompTIA A+: £30,000 p.a. UK* / $40,599 p.a. US^
- CompTIA Network+: £45,000 p.a. UK* / $52,414 p.a. US^
- MCSA Office 365: £45,000 p.a. UK* / No data available US^
- Cisco CCNP: £47,500 p.a. UK* / $77,668 p.a. US^
Source: *UK: ITjobswatch.co.uk / ^US: PayScale.com. As at Jan 2017
What career paths are available to me through this course?
We’ve provided a list of career paths you can consider through this course bundle. These include:
- Network Engineer
- Network Consultant
- Data Centre Manager
- IT Manager
- IT Sales Account Manager
- IT Consultant
- Cisco Networking Engineer
- Cisco Networking Consultant
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate
- Systems Administrator
Do I have to get all the certifications to get an IT job?
No! You can get an IT job with just an CompTIA A+. You can also work in a variety of different fields with this one certification. Watch the short video below to learn more about the CompTIA A+ certification. To find out what sorts of companies hire people with the CompTIA A+ in the real world, watch this short video.
As we’ve highlighted above though, the more certifications you gain from the course, the higher your earning potential and job prospects. It’s really a bit of a no-brainer.
How is each course taught?
All courses are online and self-paced, meaning you do it in your own home, in your own time, at your own pace. Each lesson is pre-recorded allowing you to pause, fast-forward, skip sections, or go back to another lesson if you need to. The lessons are multi-media based, which means video and audio are used to teach the lessons.
How long will it take me to complete each course?
As mentioned above, our courses are self-paced. Some people finish their course faster than others. Each certification course is between 12-30 hours. If you choose to only do one of the certification courses from this bundle, then it will take you less time than if you do two or three or all of them. No matter what though, you will always have 12 months to complete your course.
Are there exams involved and how much do they cost?
After completing each course you have the option to become certified. In order to do this, you must sit an official exam. The CompTIA exams normally require you to attend a testing centre. We can advise you where your nearest testing centre is. If you are doing a Microsoft exam, then you may have the option to sit the exam at home under observed conditions using a webcam.
We can provide you with complete guidance on the exam process from locating your nearest testing centre, to booking, and receiving your certification.
We do not cover the cost of exam fees in this bundle. This is something you will have to cover yourself. For your convenience we have published the exam costs below:
- CompTA A+ 220-901 and 902: £240 UK / $410 US
- CompTIA Network+ N10-006: £176 UK / $294 US
- CompTIA Project+ PK0-003: £176 UK / $294 US
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-401: £201 UK / $320 US
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) CAS-002: £267 UK / $426 US
- All Microsoft exams: £113 UK each / $165 US each
- Cisco ICND1 and 2: £132 UK each / $165 US each
- Cisco CCNP: £239 UK each / $300 US each
What do I need?
All you need is an internet connection and a PC. While most of the lessons work on MACs, we recommend you use a PC for the best performance. Certain parts of the course may not display properly on older MACs. Once you’ve logged into your course, you may be prompted to down certain free plugins such as Java. Just follow the on-screen prompts.
With Hudson’s e-learning system, certification has never been simpler! You can be starting your IT career or taking your current IT skills to the next level in just a few short weeks. Our learning system gives you all of the benefits of a live class at just a fraction of the cost. Courses include:
We only use the industry’s finest instructors in the IT industry. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. We always focus on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
Our custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding.
This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Hudson courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing center. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Hudson has designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS) This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students and staff, form study groups, engage in discussions in our NOW@ Forums, rate and “like” different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions and announcement features. This LMS is unmatched in the industry and makes learning fun and enjoyable.
Hudson knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of Flash Cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the materials is extremely high.
Hudson’s self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.