The CompTIA Cloud+ certification validates the skills and expertise of IT practitioners in implementing and maintaining cloud technologies. Cloud+ accredits IT professionals with the constantly changing and advancing knowledge they need to be successful in today’s cloud environment.
As more and more businesses shift their IT operations to cloud platforms, skills in cloud computing and virtualization have become a frequently required qualification for IT professionals. Cloud+ is globally recognized and accredited. CompTIA Cloud+ is compliant with ISO 17024 standards. Adding CompTIA Cloud+ to your resume demonstrates your ability to implement and maintain cloud technologies and enables you to jump into a rapidly growing market:
- 9 out of 10 companies use some form of cloud technology.
- 60 percent of companies have 30 percent or more of their IT systems in the cloud.
- Cloud computing is estimated to generate nearly 7 million jobs worldwide by the end of 2015.
- The global cloud computing market is projected to reach $270 billion by 2020.
Course Delivery: Online
Access Period: 12 months
|Exam Description||CompTIA Cloud+ covers competency in cloud models, virtualization, infrastructure, security, resource management and business continuity.|
|Number of Questions||100 questions|
|Type of Questions||Multiple choice|
|Length of Test||90 Minutes|
|Passing Score||750 (on a scale of 100-900)|
|Recommended Experience||24 to 36 months of work experience in networking, storage or IT data center administration.
Familiarity with any major hypervisor technologies for server virtualization.
What does this course cover?
- 0. test
- 1. Intro
- 2. Models Part 1
- 3. Models Part2
- 4. Service And Delivery Models
- 5. Terms And Characteristics
- 6. Objects Storage Concepts
- 0. test
- 1. Virtualization
- 2. Install Configure Manage VM And Devices (Hands on Snapshots & Cloning) Demo
- 3. Backups (Hands on Virtual Network Interface Cards) Demo
- 4. Virtual Disks (Hands on Virtual Disks) Demo
- 5. Virtual Switches
- 6. Virtual Resource Migration
- 7. Benefits Of Virtualization In A Cloud Environment
- 8. Compare And Contrast Virtual Environment
- 0. test
- 1. Infrastructure
- 2. Different Access Protocols
- 3. Explain Storage Configuration
- 4. File Systems Types
- 5. Executing Storage Provisioning
- 6. Network Share Demo
- 7. Implement Appropriate Network Configurations
- 8. Importance Of Network Optimization
- 9. Troubleshoot Basic Network Configuration Part 1
- 10. Troubleshoot Basic Network Configuration Part 2
- 11. Troubleshoot Commands Part 1
- 12. Troubleshoot Commands Part 2
- 13. Troubleshoot Commands Part 3
- 14. Explain Common Network Protocols
- 15. Common Hardware Resources
- 0. test
- 1. Resource Management Part 1
- 2. Resource Management Part 2
- 3. Establishing Baselines And Thresholds
- 4. Appropriately Allocate Physical Host Resources Part 1
- 5. Appropriately Allocate Physical Host Resources Part 2
- 6. Appropriately Allocate Virtual Guest Resources Part 1
- 7. Appropriately Allocate Virtual Guest Resources Part 2
- 8. Use Appropriate Tools For Remote Access
- 0. test
- 1. Security Part 1
- 2. Security Part 2
- 3. Storage Security Concepts And Methods
- 4. Different Encryption Technologies
- 5. Identify Access Control Methods
- 0. test
- 1. Systems Management Part 1
- 2. Systems Management Part 2
- 3. Diagnose Remediate And Optimize Part 1
- 4. Diagnose Remediate And Optimize Part 2
- 5. Common Performance Concepts Part 1
- 6. Common Performance Concepts Part 2
- 7. Testing Techniques
Module 7 Intro and Conclusion
- 0. test
- 1. Business Continuity In Cloud Part 1
- 2. Business Continuity In Cloud Part 2
- 3. Solutions To Meet Availability Requirements
- 4. Conclusion
Demos for Module 2
- 0. test
- 1. (Hands on Snapshots & Cloning) Demo
- 2. (Hands on Virtual Network Interface Cards) Demo
- 3. (Hands on Virtual Disks) Demo
With Hudson’s e-learning system, certification has never been simpler! You can be starting your IT career or taking your current IT skills to the next level in just a few short weeks. Our learning system gives you all of the benefits of a live class at just a fraction of the cost. Course includes:
We only use the industry’s finest instructors in the IT industry. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Our courseware includes instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations that allow students to develop their skills based on real world scenarios explained by the instructor. We always focus on real world scenarios and skill-set development.
Our custom practice exams prepare you for your exams differently and more effectively than the traditional exam preps on the market. You will have practice quizzes after each module to ensure you are confident on the topic you have completed before proceeding.
This will allow you to gauge your effectiveness before moving to the next module in your course. Hudson courses also include practice exams designed to replicate and mirror the environment in the testing center. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
Hudson has designed a world class Learning Management System (LMS) This system allows you to interact and collaborate with other students and staff, form study groups, engage in discussions in our [email protected] Forums, rate and “like” different courses and stay up to date with all the latest industry knowledge through our forums, student contributions and announcement features. This LMS is unmatched in the industry and makes learning fun and enjoyable.
Hudson knows that education is not a one size fits all approach. Students learn in different ways through different tools. That is why we provide Flash Cards and Education Games throughout our courses. This will allow you to train in ways that keep you engaged and focused. Each course will have dozens of Flash Cards so you can sharpen your skill-sets throughout your training as well as educational games designed to make sure your retention level of the materials is extremely high.
Hudson’s self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the flexibility to work with expert level instruction anytime 24/7. All courses are arranged in defined sections with navigation controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. This allows students to learn at their own pace around their schedule.