Our Master Black Belt consultants have provided consulting, coaching and training services to organisations and businesses all over the news. Over time we have found that organisations that have access to a Master Black Belt for project support have a higher likelihood of achieving success in their projects. In most cases, these projects can be completed within 6 months with proper guidance and support. Our Master Black Belts use phone, email and virtual meetings (Webex) to work with “belt” candidates within organisations. Whether it be a call to discuss scoping a project with an executive team or assistance in analysing data on a Green or Black Belt project, we can provide a senior level Master Black Belt solution.
Specific areas of consulting include:
- Operational Excellence
- Six Sigma
- Value Stream Map
- Process Design
- Quality by Design
- On-Site Consulting
Results you can expect from a Lean Six Sigma consulting engagement include:
- Accountability – Your program office is given the ability to track all of your Lean Six Sigma projects, help prioritize future efforts and monitor current progress.
- Capability – Training and change management programs embed Lean Six Sigma within the company and support the systematic development of internal talent.
- Impact – Achieve substantial improvements in manufacturing and labor costs, processing time, available production capacity and other key metrics. Client results include process time improvements of 400%, labor cost reductions of 20%, and waste reduction of 50%.
- Commitment – Lean Six Sigma helps align the C-suite to the front line worker, breaking down silos and aligning organizational focus to achieve strategy
Our lean Six Sigma consulting process consists of:
- Project Selection and Planning
- Project Team Leadership
- Improvement Planning
- Project Reporting and Review
- Institutionalising the Improvements
For more information or to discuss your consulting requirements,
please contact us on 020 3095 0468 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.