Hudson have partnered with Stormwind Studios to offer Live Online Cisco Classes – which are broadcast in real-time over the internet by qualified and highly experienced tutors. Students have the ability to ask the tutor questions, and interact with other students.
Just like a class room environment, the tutor uses on-screen illustrations, diagrams, charts, and other tools to teach the class. Through the use of green screen technology, the tutor is able to produce any kind of graphical illustration to aide their lesson.
All live classes are recorded allowing you to go back and review the class. By enrolling onto a Live Online Class course, you will also have access to previous lessons, live labs, downloadable material, and mock exams.
Watch this video to learn how live online classes can benefit you
Classes are run throughout the year. Click below to see when the next Cisco classes are running. This course allows you to enroll into as many Cisco CCNP (Route and Switch) 300-135 TSHOOT live classes for 12 months. Previous lessons, with Q&A sessions are also recorded allowing you to go back and watch previous classes in your own time. You can see what kinds of questions students ask and how the tutor is responding.
Book yourself into unlimited live classes for 12 months
Jump into any running class as many times as you like for 12 months
Watch previous (recorded) classes as many times as you like for 12 months
Ask questions during the live class
Access to mock exams provided for 12 months
Access to tutors provided for 12 months
Access to downloadable material and guides provided for 12 months
Access to labs/simulators provided for 12 months
Accessible on all devices
Click the play button on the bottom left-hand corner to watch a class demo with Q&A session
In the Cisco CCNP R&S: TSHOOT course you will learn and practice techniques to monitor and troubleshoot routed and switched networks through extensive hands-on lab exercises. Troubleshooting methods, approaches, procedures, and tools are explored. A series of different organizations are introduced for each a set of troubleshooting scenarios that are presented. You will attempt to solve as many of the troubleshooting tickets as you can; the debrief includes review information that will help you further understand the specific issues raised in the scenarios.
Instructor: Desiree Lindfield
Exam Number: 300-135 TSHOOT
Module 1. Tools and Methodologies of Troubleshooting
- Describing Troubleshooting Methodologies
- Using Troubleshooting Procedures
- Following Recommended Practices During Routine Network Maintenance
- Using Basic IOS Troubleshooting Tools
- Using Specialized Troubleshooting Tools
Module 2. Troubleshooting at SECHNIK Networking Ltd.
- Debrief of the each of the three Troubleshooting at SECHNIK Networking Ltd. Labs
- Troubleshooting issues with trunks, NAT, interfaces, IPv6, network layer connectivity, error-disabled ports, DHCP, passive interfaces
Module 3. Troubleshooting at TINC Garbage Disposal Ltd.
- Debrief of the each of the four Troubleshooting at TINC Garbage Disposal Ltd. Labs
- Troubleshooting issues with BGP neighborship, port security, VLANs, native VLAN, OSPF adjacency, management access, HSRP, routing sources, VRRP, EtherChannel, GLBP, DHCP snooping
Module 4. Troubleshooting at PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd.
- Debrief of the each of the five Troubleshooting at PILE Forensic Accounting Ltd. Labs
- Troubleshooting issues with EIGRP adjacency, BGP filtering and route selection, NTP, inter-VLAN routing, DNS, remote device management, EIGRP named configuration, EIGRP stub, default routes, management plane security.
Module 5. Troubleshooting at Bank of POLONA Ltd.
- Debrief of the each of the four Troubleshooting at POLONA Ltd. Labs.
- Troubleshooting issues with redistribution, FHRP tracking, IP SLA, EIGRP summarization, basic RIPng, ACLs, GRE tunnels, OSPF summarization, AAA, OSPF for IPv6, OSPF stub areas.
Module 6. Troubleshooting at RADULKO Transport Ltd.
- Debrief of the each of the four Troubleshooting at RADULKO Transport Ltd. Labs.
- Troubleshooting issues with STP, PBR, CDP, LLDP, VTP, EIGRP for IPv6, MP-BGP, and OSPFv3 address families
24×7 Hands-On Labs
Get hands-on practice with real world scenarios just like a traditional class. This course includes the following hands-on labs.
- Maintaining and Documenting a Network
- Troubleshooting Connectivity
- Troubleshooting methods, approaches, and procedures
- Recommended network maintenance practices
- Using basic and specialized troubleshooting tools
- A redundant Internet gateway or redundant ISP fails to provide backup connectivity
- OSPF, EIGRP and BGP issues, including redistribution
- HSRP, VRRP, and GLBP issues
- EtherChannel issues
- Other issues including NTP, DNS, default routes, IP SLAs, AAA, and GRE
- When headquarters or branch clients are unable to access internal devices or the Internet
- When you are unable to connect to a network device using SSH or Telnet
- When devices are unable to acquire a DHCP-provided address
Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT) online training course is designed for network engineers with at least one year of professional work experience, who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions. An understanding of internetworking technologies and the ability to perform basic configuration of Cisco routers, including practical experience installing, operating, and maintaining Cisco routers and switches in an enterprise environment.
Students should also have the following before attending this online training course:
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching certification is highly recommended
- Completion of ROUTE and SWITCH courses is highly recommended
Who Should Attend this Course?
The course will provide information about troubleshooting and maintaining particular technologies, as well as procedural and organizational aspects of the troubleshooting and maintenance process. It’s designed to teach professionals who work in complex network environments the skills they need to maintain their networks and to diagnose and resolve network problems quickly and effectively. A large part of the training will consist of practicing learned skills and supporting the concepts by putting them to use in a controlled environment. At the end of the online training course, you should have increased your skill level and developed a set of best practices based on your own experience as well as the experiences of other students that you can take back to their organizations.
The troubleshooting online training course is intended for students who are looking for real-world troubleshooting knowledge, and those that are considering the Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching. This course’s discussion of troubleshooting could also benefit early CCIE Routing and Switching candidates.
Passing this exam will also refresh the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching, which expires after three years.