Hudson have partnered with Stormwind Studios to offer Live Online Cisco Classes – which are broadcast in real-time over the internet by qualified and highly experienced tutors. Students have the ability to ask the tutor questions, and interact with other students.
Just like a class room environment, the tutor uses on-screen illustrations, diagrams, charts, and other tools to teach the class. Through the use of green screen technology, the tutor is able to produce any kind of graphical illustration to aide their lesson.
All live classes are recorded allowing you to go back and review the class. By enrolling onto a Live Online Class course, you will also have access to previous lessons, live labs, downloadable material, and mock exams.
Watch this video to learn how live online classes can benefit you
Classes are run throughout the year. Click below to see when the next Cisco classes are running. This course allows you to enroll into as many Cisco CCNP (Security) 300-208 SISAS live classes for 12 months. Previous lessons, with Q&A sessions are also recorded allowing you to go back and watch previous classes in your own time. You can see what kinds of questions students ask and how the tutor is responding.
Book yourself into unlimited live classes for 12 months
Jump into any running class as many times as you like for 12 months
Watch previous (recorded) classes as many times as you like for 12 months
Ask questions during the live class
Access to mock exams provided for 12 months
Access to tutors provided for 12 months
Access to downloadable material and guides provided for 12 months
Access to labs/simulators provided for 12 months
Accessible on all devices
Click the play button on the bottom left-hand corner to watch a class demo with Q&A session
The Cisco CCNP Security: SISAS is an online training course that is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification. Additionally, it is designed to prepare security engineers with the knowledge and hands-on experience so that they can deploy Cisco’s Identity Services Engine (ISE) and 802.1X secure network access.
The goal of this online training course is to provide students with foundational knowledge and the capabilities to implement and managed network access security by utilizing Cisco ISE appliance product solution. The student will gain hands-on experience with configuring various advance Cisco security solutions for mitigating outside threats and securing devices connecting to the network. At the end of this online training course, students will be able to reduce the risk to their IT infrastructures and applications using Ciscos ISE appliance feature and provide operational support identity and network access control.
Instructor: Ryan Lindfield
Exam Number: 300-208 SISAS
Threat Mitigation through Identity Services
- Identity Services
- 802.1X and EAP
- Configure 802.1X Components
Cisco ISE Fundamentals
- Describe Cisco ISE Features and configure the fundamentals
- Cisco ISE with PKI
- Cisco ISE Authentication
- Cisco ISE with External Authentication
Advance Access Control
- Certificate Based User Authentication
- Cisco TrustSec
Web Authentication and Guest Access
- Web Authentication
- Guest Access Services
Endpoint Access Control
Troubleshooting Network Access Control
- Troubleshooting ISE
Get hands-on practice with real world scenarios just like a traditional class. This course includes the following hands-on labs.
Lab 1: Bootstrap Identity System
Lab 2: Enroll Cisco ISE in PKI
Lab 3: Implement MAB and Internal Authentication
Lab 4: Implement External Authentication
Lab 5: Implement EAP-TLS
Lab 6: Implement Authorization
Lab 7: Implement Central WebAuth and Guest Services
Lab 8: Implement Posture Service
Lab 9: Implement the Profile Service
Lab 10: Troubleshooting Network Access Control
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Understand Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) architecture and access control capabilities.
- Understand 802.1X architecture, implementation and operation.
- Understand commonly implemented Extensible Authentication Protocols (EAP).
- Implement Public-Key Infrastructure with ISE.
- Understand the implement Internal and External authentication databases.
- Implement MAC Authentication Bypass.
- Implement identity based authorization policies.
- Understand Cisco TrustSec features.
- Implement Web Authentication and Guest Access.
- Implement ISE Posture service.
- Implement ISE Profiling.
- Understand Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) with ISE.
- Troubleshoot ISE .
The knowledge and experience that a learner should have before attending this online training course:
- Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT) certification
- Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) certification
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system
Who Should Attend this Course?
- Network security engineers
- Individuals seeking the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification