Hudson have partnered with QA to bring you this Citrix classroom and ‘Attend from Anywhere’ course. QA have twenty learning centers throughout the UK, offering well equipped, purpose-built training environments. They also have a wide network of high quality partner locations, reducing travel time. Their ‘Attend from Anywhere’ courses also allow learners to join classes regardless of their physical location.
Key facts about QA:
- 30 years’ experience providing world-class training.
- 20 learning centers throughout the UK.
- 300 learning professionals who are experts in their field.
- 500k training days delivered every year.
- 6000 clients including 80% of the FTSE 250.
About this course
The Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop Helpdesk Support course provides Helpdesk representatives with the skills required to effectively troubleshoot and resolve end user issues faster, prevent issues from reoccurring and use the proper consoles during troubleshooting to quickly determine the root cause of user issues within a XenApp or XenDesktop environment.
- Course type: Essentials
- Course code: CXD105
- Duration: 2 Days
- Exam included: Not applicable
- Pre-course work included: Not applicable
- Saving when enrolled through Hudson: £129.80
- Course delivery: choose between classroom or ‘Attend from Anywhere’ (i.e. live online class)
When is the next class?
Call us on 020 3095 0468 (Mon-Fri, 9:30am-6pm) or email us at email@example.com for the next available class dates.
How much can I save if I enroll on this course through Hudson?
- QA price: £1924.80 inc VAT
- Hudson price: £1795.00 inc VAT
- Saving: £129.80
Who should enroll in this course?
This course is intended for helpdesk representatives that support XenApp and XenDesktop 7.x users.
Before taking this course, Citrix recommends that students have an understanding of server, desktop and application virtualization concepts.
What will I learn through this course?
- Complete helpdesk tickets thoroughly with the appropriate documentation.
- Troubleshoot and resolve XenApp and XenDesktop issues within their scope in a timely manner.
- Escalate issues that are out of scope to the appropriate team/individual.
- Think strategically and use the proper consoles during troubleshooting to quickly determine the root cause of a problem.
What’s covered in this course?
Lesson 1: Supporting XenApp and XenDesktop as a Helpdesk Representative
- XenApp and XenDesktop Architecture
- XenApp and XenDesktop Infrastructure
- Helpdesk Overview
Module 2: Configuring Citrix Receiver and Using Citrix StoreFront
- Authenticating to a XenApp or XenDesktop Environment
- Understanding Citrix Receiver
- Navigating Receiver
- Troubleshooting Receiver Issues
Module 3: Researching Issues with Citrix Studio
- Delegated Administration
- Working with Machine Catalogs
- Working with Delivery Groups
- Understanding Citrix Policies
- Understanding End-User Profiles
- Troubleshooting Policies
Module 4: Printing in a XenApp and XenDesktop Environment
- Printing Concepts
- Default Printing Behavior
- Provisioning Printers
- Citrix Universal Print Server and Printer Driver
- Troubleshooting End-User Printing Issues
Module 5: Resolving Issues Using Citrix Director
- Citrix Director
- Interacting with an End User
- Resolving Issues for the End User
- Monitoring with the Director Dashboard
- Troubleshooting Director Issues