CompTIA’s Network+ is a vendor-neutral certification that validates technical competency in networking administration and support. The Network Plus certification confirms a technician’s critical knowledge of media and topologies, protocols and standards, network implementation and network support. The exams also cover domains such as security, safety and environmental issues and communication and professionalism.
Network+ ensures an IT professional has the knowledge and skills to:
- Design and implement functional networks
- Configure, manage, and maintain essential network devices
- Use devices such as switches and routers to segment network traffic and create resilient networks
- Identify benefits and drawbacks of existing network configurations
- Implement network security, standards, and protocols
- Troubleshoot network problems
- Support the creation of virtualized networks
What Skills Will You Learn?
Explain the purpose of a variety of networking concepts and implement them appropriately.
Determine and; explain the appropriate cabling, device and storage technologies.
Use best practices to manage the network, determine policies & ensure business continuity.
Summarize physical security and; common attacks while securing the wired and wireless network.
Network Troubleshooting and; Tools
Explain the network troubleshooting methodology & appropriate tools to support connectivity and; performance.
Course Syllabus (click title below to reveal):