Hudson have partnered with QA to bring you this classroom and ‘Attend from Anywhere’ course. QA have twenty learning centers throughout the UK, offering well equipped, purpose-built training environments. They also have a wide network of high quality partner locations, reducing travel time. Their ‘Attend from Anywhere’ courses also allow learners to join classes regardless of their physical location.
Key facts about QA:
- 30 years’ experience providing world-class training.
- 20 learning centers throughout the UK.
- 300 learning professionals who are experts in their field.
- 500k training days delivered every year.
- 6000 clients including 80% of the FTSE 250.
About this course
This 2-day instructor-led, hands-on course builds upon the basic deployments course by presenting you with more challenging real-world deployments such as client mobility between subnets, high client density deployments, and mesh network deployments. You will be trained on how to make network design decisions about, configure, and troubleshoot WLANs with these challenges. The format of the course allows you and the instructor to explore realistic use cases and best practices around more challenging deployment scenarios. The course is written at software code level 7.5.
- Course type: Essentials
- Course code: CWDAWL
- Duration: 2 Days
- Exam included: Not applicable
- Pre-course work included: Not applicable
- Saving when enrolled through Hudson: £187
- Course delivery: choose between classroom or ‘Attend from Anywhere’ (i.e. live online class)
When is the next class?
Call us on 020 3095 0468 (Mon-Fri, 9:30am-6pm) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the next available class dates.
How much can I save if I enroll on this course through Hudson?
- QA price: £1782 inc VAT
- Hudson price: £1595 inc VAT
- Saving: £187
Who should enrol on this course?
This course is aimed at IT Engineers or Administrators that needs to know the fundamentals about planning, installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and maintaining a basic Cisco Wireless LAN infrastructure. This includes installers, SEs, Field Engineers, Technical Support Professionals, Network Managers, Security Team Members, and Administrators.
Prior to taking this course you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Prior completion of Defining Cisco Wireless LAN
- Essentials course and Deploying Basic Cisco Wireless LANs
- Cisco Unified Wireless Networking course
- Implementing Cisco Unified Wireless Networking Essentials course, or equivalent experience
- Basic networking
- Basic wireless LAN networking
- RF/Wireless field experience
What will I learn through this course?
- Describe the steps involved in client mobility at layer 2 and the differences involved in client mobility at layer 3.
- Discuss the challenges faced in providing a quality user experience in a high density wireless network deployment scenario.
- Differentiate the operational characteristics of, and implement, a wireless MESH architecture.
What’s covered in this course?
Module 1 – Client Mobility
- Same Subnet Roaming
- Inter-subnet Mobility
Module 2 – High Density Deployment Challenges
- Effects of Client Density on a Wireless Network
- Lab – Examine the Relationship between Duty Cycle,
- Data Rates and Channel Utilization
- Planning for Areas of High Client Density
Module 3 – Implementing Mesh Network
- Describe Wireless Mesh Networks
- Mesh Network Formation Process
- Implementing a Mesh Network for the Enterprise
- Configuring Advanced Mesh Features
- Troubleshooting a Mesh Network
- Lab – Implementing and Indoor Wireless Mesh Network