Human Resources (HR) is the function within an organization that focuses on the recruitment of, management of, and providing direction for the people who work in an organization. As you can imagine, all of the processes and programs that are touched by people fall under the HR umbrella.
The HR department provides the knowledge, necessary tools, training, administrative services, coaching, legal and management advice, and talent management oversight that the rest of the organization needs for successful operation.
HR functions are also performed by line managers who are directly responsible for the engagement, contribution, and productivity of their reporting staff members. In a fully integrated talent management system, the managers play a significant role in and take ownership responsibility for the recruitment process. They are also responsible for the ongoing development of and retention of superior employees.
This skills bundle covers a variety of human resources courses from business ethics, and employee accountability, to anger management, and bullying in the workplace. You will have full access to all 14 courses to pick and choose what you want.
Courses can be accessed on both Mac and PC
Access Period: 1 month
Total Duration: 21 hours
How does it work? Online video and downloadable notes
Are there online assessments included? Yes
Are there simulators included? Yes, with some of the courses.
Equipment required: PC or laptop and an internet connection
Is it accessible on all devices? Yes
Courses can be accessed on tablets and smart phones
What’s in the bundle?
- Stress Management
- Generation Gap: Closing the Generation Gap in the Workplace
- Human Resources Training: Training HR for the Non HR Manager
- Tough Topics: Talking To Employees about Personal Hygiene
- Business Ethics for the Office
- Diversity Training: Celebrating Diversity in the Workplace
- Workplace Harassment: What It is and What to Do About It
- Workplace Violence: How to Manage Anger and Violence in the Workplace
- Employee Accountability
- Bullying in the Workplace
- Disability Awareness: Working with People with Disabilities
- Anger Management: Understanding Anger
- Business Etiquette: Gaining that Extra Edge
- Creating a Workplace Wellness Program
For a complete breakdown of each lesson, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How our soft skills courses look