Office administration is a set of day-to-day activities that are related to financial planning, record keeping & billing, personnel, physical distribution and logistics, within an organization. An employee that undertakes these activities is commonly called an office administrator or office manager, and plays a key role in any organizations infrastructure, regardless of the scale. Many administrative positions require the candidate to have an advanced skill set in the software applications Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
There are an extensive range of roles that can be associated with an office administrator. Once such role is a Receptionist. They play a key role in the organization’s management, as they are entrusted with arranging and meeting the clients, suppliers and visitors directly via emails, phone calls or direct mail. The employee undertaking the role of a receptionist must show good organisational, communication and customer service skills in order to ensure efficiency within the organization.
This skills bundle covers a variety of office administration courses from taking minutes, to business writing skills, and Microsoft Office 2013, covering Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook. You will have full access to all 21 courses to pick and choose what you want.
Courses can be accessed on both Mac and PC
Access Period: 1 month
Total Duration: 21 hours
How does it work? Online video and downloadable notes
Are there online assessments included? Yes
Are there simulators included? Yes, with some of the courses.
Equipment required: PC or laptop and an internet connection
Is it accessible on all devices? Yes
Courses can be accessed on tablets and smart phones
What’s in the bundle?
- Skills for the Administrative Assistant
- The Minute Taker’s Workshop
- Meeting Management: The Art of Making Meetings Work
- Advanced Writing Skills
- Business Writing That Works
- Writing Reports and Proposals
- Microsoft Word 2013: Essentials
- Microsoft Word 2013: Advanced
- Microsoft Word 2013: Expert
- Microsoft Excel 2013: Essentials
- Microsoft Excel 2013: Advanced
- Microsoft Excel 2013: Expert
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013: Essentials
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013: Advanced
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013: Expert
- Microsoft Access 2013: Essentials
- Microsoft Access 2013: Advanced
- Microsoft Access 2013: Expert
- Microsoft Outlook 2013: Essentials
- Microsoft Outlook 2013: Advanced
- Microsoft Outlook 2013: Expert
For a complete breakdown of each lesson, please email email@example.com.
How our soft skills courses look